Have a HEART! How To Pray For Lost People.
H . . . Pray that their hearts would be open to the gospel (Luke 8:5,12)
E . . . Pray for their spiritual eyes to be open and that their ears would hear (Matt.13:15)
A . . . Pray for them to understand God's attitude toward sin (John 16:8)
R . . . Pray for the person to be released to believe (2 Cor. 10:3-4; 2 Tim.2:25,26)
T . . . Pray for a transformed life (Rom. 12:1,2)
Father, I come before You in prayer and in faith, believing Your word that says You desire all men to be saved and come into the knowledge of the truth. (2 Pet.3:9)
Therefore I bring unbelievers of this world before You. In the Name of Jesus and by the power of the Holy Spirit, I loosen the holds of Satan and his forces, whatever they may be, on the minds of unbelievers, interfering in their hearing and comprehending the gospel truths; opposing God’s will and the conversion of people to the Lord Jesus Christ. (Matt.18:18)
I pray they have an opportunity to really understand and make an unhindered decision for or against Jesus, based on a true understanding of what is said. (Isa. 35:5; 43:6-8.)
I ask You to send forth the perfect laborers, including me, to share the Good News of the Gospel in such a way that they will listen and understand it. (Matt.9:38)
May the Light of the Glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ shine unto them (2 Cor.4:4)
May the Spirit of Grace and Supplication which causes men to look upon Jesus rest on them (Zech.12: 10)
Father, I pray
· for receptive and repentant hearts (Luke 8:5-12).
· for them to have Your attitude toward sin (John 16:8).
· that their eyes are open
· they turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God
· they receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in Jesus Christ;
· they repent and turn to God, and they prove their repentance by their deeds (Act 26:,18,20)
In Jesus' Name, Amen.