I pray for the gift ministries You, Father, have given us: apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, teachers;
those in the Body of Christ who are responsible for preparing Your people for works of service,
so that the Body of Christ is built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God
and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. (Ephesians 411-13)
- that the Spirit of the Lord rests upon these gift ministries ....the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge.
- that as Your Spirit rests upon them He will make them of quick understanding because
- You Lord, have anointed them to preach and teach the Gospel to the meek, the poor, the wealthy, the afflicted.
- You have sent them to bind up and heal the brokenhearted,
- to proclaim liberty to the physical and spiritual captives, and the opening of the prison and of the eyes to those who are bound. (Isaiah 11:2)(Isaiah 61:1) Amp
- that no weapon that is formed against them shall prosper and that any tongue that rises against them in judgment shall be shown to be in the wrong (Isaiah 54: 17) Amp.
- that each and every day freedom of utterance is given to them, that they open their mouths boldly and courageously to get the Gospel to the people. (Ephesians 6: 19)
It is written in Psalm 3:27 that You, Father, take pleasure in the prosperity of Your servants. I pray that You Prosper Your servants abundantly - physically, spiritually and financially.
In Jesus’ Name, Amen.