Father God, I thank You
- For Your Presence. . .
- That You are with me, and will not leave me. . .
- That You strengthen me and help me
- You have called me and chosen me
- I need not fear (Isaiah 41:10; 43:1,2)
Father, whenever I take my eyes off of You and put them instead on my circumstances,
- I become fearful
- I begin to question how You could ever be able to come through for me
- how could you deliver me from my difficulties and the dangers I face
I purpose in my heart today to keep my mind stayed on You, Lord, (Isaiah 26:3)
- On Your faithfulness
- And on the things in Your Word that You have already done
Help me, Holy Spirit, to turn my cares into prayers.
Father God, You created me, formed me, and chose me in Christ before the foundation of the world. (Ephesians 1:4; Isaiah 43:1)
· I need not fear
- because You have redeemed me with the precious Blood of Jesus Christ and I Thank You for Your Love. (Rev. 5:9)
· I need not fear
I need not fear
- because You have called me by name – Thank You I don't have to be afraid, because You know me and You know where I am.
Father God, I thank You for Your protection.
- because Father you say “You are Mine”
- I belong to You. I am Yours
- You created me.
- You formed me.
- You called me.
- You named me.
- You redeemed me.
WWhen I pass through the waters and through the rivers, and walk through the fire
- I won’t drown
- I won’t be burned up nor consumed.
o I realize that Your protection doesn't mean that I will not go through the trials of this life.
o There’s no question of difficulties happening in my life, it’s just a matter of “When."
Jesus said to His disciples… (John 16:33b) "…In the world ye shall have tribulation:
o I realize the promise isn't protection from trials, but preservation through the difficulties.
I need not fear for You are with me
I thank You that You will never leave me or forsake me (Heb. 13:5)
Thank You, Father, because I belong to You, I don't have to face the trials of this life alone!
Holy Spirit, I ask You to Show me how to be become as bold as a lion in all aspects of my life (Pro. 28.1)
Help me to open my mouths boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel. (Eph.6:19)
Father God, May I never be fearful or ashamed to share the gospel, because it is Your power unto salvation to all those who will believe. (Romans 1:16)
May I speak boldly in Your behalf (Eph. 6:20) as I hold forth the Word of life to those who do not know You.(Phil. 2:16)
Father God, I need not fear, as Peter and John sought for greater boldness (Acts 4:13) to preach Your Word, Father, I ask You to give me boldness
o to stand firm
o to expose the works of darkness
o to not be afraid of other people
o to speak the truth in love
o to assault the kingdom of darkness, and
o to share Your truth with others.
Father, because of the spiritual resources You have given me, I need not fear, but purpose in my heart with all boldness to let Christ be magnified in my body.(Phil.1:20)
In Jesus’ Name, Amen.