Father, I pray for the city of _________.
Father, forgive the sins of the Church: complacency, compromise, disobedience, ___________________________
Lord, forgive the sins of our city: rebellion, witchcraft, jealousy, religious bondages, pride, idolatry, abortion, sexual sins,
drugs, lying, drunkenness,___________________________________________________________________________
"We have sinned and committed iniquity, and have done wickedly, and have rebelled, even by departing from thy precepts
and from thy judgments" (Daniel 9:5). Forgive us.
In the Name of Jesus, I loosen the holds of Satan and his forces, whatever they may be, on the minds of the people of ______,
interfering in their hearing and comprehending the gospel truths; opposing God’s will and the conversion of people to the Lord Jesus Christ.
Confuse the wicked; O Lord, confound their speech. (Psalm 55:9)
Father, I ask that You reveal any specifics we should be aware of; reveal the strongholds of the enemy in ______ and give us a strategy
to pull down those strongholds (2 Cor.10:4-5); reveal where there is demonic bondage contrary to the will of the person or persons I am praying for;
expose the lies and half-truths of false faith for what they are; reveal when I am to command in Your authority and when I am to intercede.
Father, I pray Thy kingdom come, Thy Will be done in _________.
May Your peace, grace and mercy rest upon every person and place in this city. May the Light of the Glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ shine unto
the people of ________ (2 Cor.4:4-5). May the Spirit of Grace and Supplication which causes men to look upon Jesus rest upon the people of _______ (Zech.12:10).
I decree that where sin abounds, grace does abound much more. (Rom.5:20)
Father, I pray that You prepare the people’s hearts to receive the Word, so that it does not fall by the wayside.
Father we pray that
- You move any Christian who, due to his normal activities, has reason to be in ________, to evangelize and share his faith with more boldness than normal.
- You indicate very specifically how I should pray for each area of _________, so that I pray according to Your will with all the detail possible.
- You pour out Your Spirit on ______.
- Your protection to be on and around each Christian in the city of _______ and around everyone seeking You
- Each member of the local government is God-fearing and recognizes that are they accountable to You for each decision and act; intervene in the use of their authority so that they are not instruments of oppression or dishonesty, nor will they obstruct the sharing of the Gospel.
- You watch over the schools in________; limit the activity of Satan, that the Gospel may be shared with the children in this city. (Jn. 17:15; Eph. 6:10-20; Acts 4:23-31; Acts 13:6-12; Acts 26:18)
I proclaim the Kingship and Lordship of Jesus Christ over ________.
In Jesus' Name, Amen