Father, I pray, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done at _______.
May Your righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit, rule in this congregation.
(Luke 17:21; Romans 14:17; Matthew 6: 10)
Thank You, Father, that You work in us to will and to do Your good pleasure. (Philippians 2: 13)
Father, it is written in Your Word in I Chronicles 29:17 that You try the heart and delight in uprightness.
I pray that in uprightness of heart, each one of us partners with You in Your will and purpose for _______.
I pray that we do all things without grumbling and faultfinding and complaining [against God]
and questioning and doubting [among ourselves]. (Philippians 2:14)
May we be:
that we may be mutually strengthened and encouraged and comforted by each other's faith.
- of one and the same mind, united in spirit
- having compassion for one another
- loving one another as brothers and sisters in Christ
- not returning evil for evil or insult for insult, but
- walking in the God kind of love
(Philippians 2:2; Zechariah 7:9; Ephesians 4:32; 1 Peter 3:8,9)
Let the same attitude and purpose and humble mind be in us, which was in Christ Jesus.
Grant us, a boldness to speak Your Word, which You will confirm with signs following.
(Acts 4:29; Mark 16:20)
I pray that You multiply into this ministry
- men who fear the Lord, and delight greatly in His commandments
- men whose hearts are fixed and established, trusting in the Lord
(Psalm 112: 1,7)
- who serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear
- who worship God and keep His commandments
(Proverbs 31: 10; Hebrews 12:28;Psalm 45: 11)
- Finances and equipment to fulfill Your plan and purpose for _______
- for faithful, willing, skillful workers;
- workers called with a holy calling, not according to their works, but according to Your purpose and grace
- that every man, woman and child that You have called to this ministry
- abides (fits, functions and flourishes) in the same calling wherein he was called
- 1 Chronicles 28:21; 2 Timothy 1:9; 1 Corinthians 7:20)
- that every seat is filled every service; filled with people who are faithful in worshipping and serving You, Father;
- faithful to Jesus;
- faithful in following the leading of the Holy Spirit;
- faithful in sharing the Gospel with others
Father, I pray that the members of our church family:
- are active in the reading and study of Your Word
- are faithful in bringing their tithes and offerings into the storehouse (Malachi 3: 10)
- have a heart to know, recognize, understand and be acquainted with You
- have a hunger and thirst for righteousness
- have a desire to seek You with all our heart's desire, and with all our soul
- are effective, fruitful and productive in the full, personal knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ;
- are partakers of the divine nature; abounding in and filled with the fruits of righteousness which come through Jesus Christ.
- live lives that draw many to Jesus
Father, I pray that each member of our church family
- names the name of Christ,
- departs from iniquity,
- purges himself from what is unclean,
- is a vessel of honor, set apart, fit and ready for Your use, and
- is prepared for every good work.
I pray that
- every plant, Father, that You have not planted in this ministry is rooted out in Jesus' Name
- and those people must go where You want them planted. (Matt, 15: 13)
- You bring from the North, the South, the East and the West:
- those who You have ordained to be a part of this ministry. (Isa.43 :5-7)
In Jesus' Name, Amen
(Jer.24: 7; Mt.5: 6; II Chron. 15: 12,4; John 14:21; II Pet. 1:8,4; Phil. 1:11; II Tim. 2:19,21)