Father, I pray for unity within the church and Christian organizations;
that we, believers, are witnesses for Christ through our lives and words.
I pray the Body of Christ is one with each other and with Jesus, as You and Jesus are one. (John 17:21-23)
- we are on guard, standing firm in the faith and are men and women of courage. (I Corinthians 16: 13)
- we possess the wisdom and discernment necessary to meet the tasks before us (1 Kings 3:12)
- we consider purity and truth our highest calling, both personally and professionally (1 Timothy 4:16)
- we are surrounded by Your favor and protection (Psalm 5:12)
- we tap into the unlimited strength that You offer (Isaiah 40:29:31
I pray that we, Your people, are filled with the full, deep, and clear knowledge of Your will in all spiritual things;
that we live and conduct ourselves in a manner worthy of You, Lord; fully pleasing to You and desiring to please You in all things, bearing fruit in every good work, and steadily growing and increasing in and by the knowledge of You, with fuller, deeper, and clearer insight. (Colossians 1:9-14)
Father, may we, Your people, be like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose; doing nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, being humble; considering others; having the same attitude as Christ Jesus. (Philippians 2:2-5)
Father, I pray that we, Your people, live a life worthy of our calling; being patient with each other, making allowances for each other's faults because of Your love; keeping ourselves united in the Holy Spirit and binding ourselves together with peace. (Ephesians 4:1-3)
In the Name of Jesus, Amen.